- Fixed a bug that prevented 8K displays from being used in portrait orientation on Pascal and earlier GPUs.
- Fixed a small memory leak during exit of the NVIDIA EGL driver.
- Removed support for the SLI modes "SFR", "AFR", and "AA". SLI Mosaic, Base Mosaic, GL_NV_gpu_multicast, and GLX_NV_multigpu_context are still supported.
- Updated Base Mosaic support on GeForce to allow a maximum of five simultaneous displays, rather than three.
- Fixed several synchronization bugs that could momentarily lock up the X server when moving/resizing/focusing OpenGL and Vulkan windows when PRIME Sync was enabled.
- Added NVIDIA VDPAU driver support for decoding VP9 10- and 12-bit bitstreams. Note that VDPAU's presentation pipeline and OpenGL-VDPAU interop does not support 10- and 12-bit video surfaces yet. See the "VDPAU Support" appendix in the README for supported decoder profiles.
- Fixed a bug that could cause dual-link DVI to be driven over a connector that only supports single-link DVI, when "NoMaxPClkCheck" is specified in the "ModeValidation" X configuration option. Note this fix may cause behavioral changes for configurations using this option.
- Updated nvidia-settings to allow continued interaction with other pages and help content while editing application profiles.